At Beyoo we specialise in creating beautiful natural looking lips.
We use special techniques to ensure the perfect pout.
Before treatment we do a full facial assessment, this is essential in ensuring that the treatment compliments your face. Once you've had the assessment, we then advise you on you a bespoke treatment plan. This includes the type of filler, the volume and the technique used.
Although all treatments are tailored to you, your face and the look you want. We do have 3 trademark lip treatments.
Beyoo Signature Lip Treatment
At Beyoo, we believe that the lips are one of the most beautiful and expressive features of the face. Creating beautiful lips isn't a science, it's an art. We take special measurements of the mouth and face called the golden ratio which is used to create your treatment plan. We look at the height, width and projection of the mouth and see how we can enhance your beauty. We also assess your lips in motion, this includes addressing a gummy smile or a lip that curls in when smiling. We also check for any asymmetries.
Only once we've done a full assessment and consultation will we then decide on which product and technique to use to best suit you and the look you want. Rest assured, the result will be natural and in keeping with your beauty.
Natural doesn't have to be small, we do love volume at Beyoo and if it's volume you want then this is something we can achieve. Please note significant volume it may take a few treatments to achieve your desired look.
The Lip Restore
Lips are one of the first areas on the face to show ageing. As we age our lips get thinner, they lose hydration and definition. You may also find that you develop upper and lower lip lines (aka smokers’ lines), even if we have never smoked. Some people complain that their ageing lips make them look old and tired.
At Beyoo, we use different techniques to address the problems that ageing round the mouth area causes. First, we create gentle definition to the lips to create a better shape and to strengthen the lip border, we will replace the lost volume, and if the corners of your mouth have dropped, we will support these with dermal filler. We will also address the lines and wrinkles that develop around the mouth. The hyaluronic acid in the dermal filler will also intensely hydrate the lips.
We use different techniques and products to create a natural result and we always take a conservative approach, so sometimes it may take a few treatments to achieve the look we want.
The Lip Refresh
If you've already been for a treatment with us and you would like a little refresh or to add more volume, then this is the treatment for you.
We used hyaluronic acid to add definition, volume and support to the lips. Hyaluronic acid is water loving, so treatment will also hydrate your lips. We may also use some botulism toxin with your treatment to enhance your results.
Once we achieved the look you want, lip filler usually lasts between 6 and 9 months before needing a top up.
The procedure is very quick, it usually takes around 15 minutes.
Lips are very sensitive so we use plenty of numbing cream and there is also lignocaine in the dermal filler to help with pain relief
Lips are prone to bruising and swelling, although this can take 2 weeks to fully settle, usually within 48 - 72 hours your lips will have settled. We provide you with an arnica-based lip balm to help with any bruising and also a cool pack to ease swelling.
One week before
- Avoid blood thinning over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen
- Avoid supplements, including St. John’s Wort, Gingko biloba, primrose oil, garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E.
2 days before injections
- Stop using retinol, tretinoin or any other facial acid
- No waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or using hair removal cream on the area to be treated.
- To reduce the likelihood of brushing you can take Arnica two days prior to the procedure.
1 day prior to the procedure
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior.
Cold sores can be triggered by trauma to the lips - if you suffer from cold sores then please let us know prior to the treatment.
- Apply an ice pack and arnica to reduce bruising and swelling
- Take paracetamol as necessary
- Avoid touching your lips
- Until the swelling and redness have resolved, avoid intense heat in the treated area(s). This includes sunbathing, tanning, saunas, hot tubs, or hot wax.
- To help alleviate swelling, we recommend an antihistamine during the day.
- If there is a visible bump, you can massage the area. Depending on the areas treated and the product used, you may feel “firmness.” These areas will soften and settle with time (usually 1-2 weeks).
How To Reduce Bruising After Fillers
- Avoid drinking alcohol or partaking in strenuous exercise, as it may result in additional bruising.
- To help alleviate bruising, we recommend taking Arnica or Bromelain, eating fresh pineapple, and applying ice to the area.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"I would highly recommend Victoria as she is professional, knowledgeable, approachable and put me at complete ease from start to finish and has been there through any after care queries."
"I can't recommend Victoria highly enough she was very professional & patient with me & the results from having botox & lip fillers are amazing..it gave me back my confidence for which i truly thank her xx"
"Absolutely in love with my lips. Would highly recommend Victoria of your wanting your lips done. I had a virtually pain free experiment and will be coming back again "